Five reasons you can make a difference
I thought this blog post was pretty amazing! It was written by a woman named Kim Avery who just lost her daughter. In the midst of her tragic loss of her daughter, she was reaching out to share how others can be an influence in this world. I hope you love these reasons you can make a diffference!
Why Living Well Is So Hard
And I get it, this is hard. It’s hard to feel like little ol’ me can make any difference at all in this vast and needy world.
After all, I’m not
- the smartest
- the boldest
- the richest
- the most qualified
- or really, able to do any of this on my own.
But then, I think about Jesus’ 12 disciples. They weren’t ANY of those things either, yet through them, God turned the world upside-down.
So, why does my one life (and yours) make any difference at all? Why did God create, craft, and choose me and you for the businesses we own and run?
Here’s Why God Chose Me and YOU!
Of course, in God’s great plan there are a million reasons why He chose you, but here are at least 5. You are…
1. Unique — God knew exactly what the world needed at this date and time in history, and so He created YOU!
Each of us is an original.
Galatians 5:26 MSG
2. Gifted — Gallup Organization reports that only 1 in 33.39 million people have the exact Top 5 Talent Themes as you, and God’s given you so much more than that. You are gifted in ways NO ONE else in the world is, and the world is diminished when you don’t share what He has generously given you.
God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well.
Romans 12:6 NLT
3. Experienced — No one has been through the exact life experiences that you have, thus, no one can relate to your clients the way that you can.
Through our union with Christ we too have been claimed by God
as his own inheritance. Before we were even born, he gave us our destiny;
that we would fulfill the plan of God who always accomplishes
every purpose and plan in his heart.
Ephesians 1:11 TPT
4. Prepared for Success — God has gone before you and divinely paved the way for your success by laying out, in advance, the good works He plans for you do.
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10 NASB
5. And most of all…You care. You wouldn’t have started on this journey if you didn’t care about making a difference in the world.
If you’ve gotten anything at all out of following Christ, if his love has
made any difference in your life, if being in a community of the Spirit
means anything to you, if you have a heart, if you care …
put yourself aside, and help others get ahead.
Philippians 2:1-4 TPT
Christ’s love and life has made ALL the difference in your life and mine, and we really do care. And that, my friends, is what matters. Everything else, the high IQ, the vast network of connections, the money – God has those and will generously gift them to us as needed.
I am hoping to offer the same opportunity for women to start to make a difference in my classes and in my coaching- For more information reach out to me!