With over 15 years of speaking experience, Tracey Russell has the ability to mobilize your group into a kingdom action. Her dynamic personality has the ability to ignite others with her passion for God through the power of the Holy Spirit ( and her loud voice) Her greatest desire is to help people connect to the power of their own story to advance their unique calling in this world. By connecting with our story, relationships can be mended and hearts can be healed. She believes we can all change the world sharing one God story at a time, with one person at a time and one day at a time.
Her experience includes
- Women’s Events, MOPS, Retreats, Workshops
- Fundraising Events – Generous living and Kingdom impact
- Original Talks
Contact Tracey to discuss how she can help you with your event!
- Cultivating Your Purpose: An interactive engagement of the senses, this talk walks the attendees through planting their own herb garden and growing their unique spiritual purpose in the soil of their souls.
- Repurposed! Overcoming grief with a whole new purpose
- Mothers are like Mason Jars: The power of a mothers love
- Mom is on a Mission: Not just a diaper changer but a world changer
- Standing on the Edge of Uncertainty: Coping with uncertain times and finding joy
- Going APE: How a hike with Gorillas in Rwanda changed my life !
- Advent Repurposed: The Mason Jar Message and Advent Wreath
- The Art of my Story: paint your faith in full color for others; The Story of the Sistine Chapel
- The Power of Reconciliation: A remarkable turnaround From Genocide to Generational Love in Rwanda
- Your life in color: What do your favorite colors say about your story?
- Black Marks to Beauty Marks: My marriage testimony (remarriage story of forgiveness)
- The Power of Your Story: you are called to speak God’s message to change the world
- Art of My Story Workshop: The Shoreline Church Women’s Group Aug 18, 2019
- Bible Study Group Testimony: The season of Winter – Sept 4th, 2019
- Bridge to Rwanda: International Speaking event for Students at the University of Kigali
“Our women are all still talking about how powerfully they experienced the grace and love of Jesus through your message of being re-purposed by Him! Women came away deeply encouraged by your authenticity and vulnerability. It made you and your words believable and the situations they are facing more hopeful all because of the beauty of your own life re-purposed by the Lord! I am deeply thankful for you and can tell you with joy that you were more than I could have hoped for or imagined in my prayers for the retreat and how the Lord would use you! ”
Kathy, First Presbyterian Tampa, Florida
“I wanted to thank you for sharing God’s re-purposing of your life. I loved your illustrations but most of all your honesty. The women from Hope Now, a correctional transition center, were glued to every word you said. They had so much application and desire God’s recycling program for their hearts too!”
Katie Goodell, Leader of Hope for Incarcerated Families.